I want to thank Abby Rose for nominating me for this award! (You all have got to check out her blog! Especially if you like puppies.) Let’s dive in!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Display your award.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate 5 other bloggers.
- Ask 6 new questions.
- Let your nominees know they were nominated and give them a link to your post.
Would you rather: read, listen to music/audio dramas, or watch a movie?
That seriously depends on my mood. 🙂 But I listen to music quite often, so let’s go with that.
Favorite spring activity?
Oh, my. Here in the northeast, springtime is heaven. Even with the rain. But probably my favorite activity is anything I couldn’t do with snow on the ground. 😉 You know, long walks, biking, playing fetch outside with a certain border collie . . . And also outdoor games with my youth group. We’re stuck inside all winter, so it’s fun to go back out for the summer.
What is your favorite time of day?
Depends on the day. 🙂 (Are you tired of me saying that?)
What is your favorite trait about yourself?
Yikes. Um . . . I guess it would be the fact that I’m usually practical and analytical.
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
The coast of Maine. Why? Seagulls, ocean, saltwater, sand, beautiful gift shops, quaint tourist towns, lots of people, lots of dogs, boats, fog horns, cobblestone sidewalks, old houses, quiet roads, and scenic views like you would not believe.
I inherited my love of the coast from my dad. Thanks, Dad. ❤
What is one of your favorite desserts?
Desserts? I’m still daydreaming about the ocean. Don’t distract me!
Okay, it’s probably a tie between ice cream and fruit salad. DO NOT put the two of them together. They will lose their power.
Only six questions? That was too easy. Here are your six questions:
- Would you rather live near the ocean (tourist town) or on a mountain (totally isolated)?
- Do you prefer the middle of winter or the middle of summer, and why?
- Would you rather work with a therapy dog, a therapy cat, or a therapy horse on a daily basis, and why?
- What is your favorite personality trait (in others AND in yourself)?
- Would you choose to be a writer, an editor, or an English professor?
- If you had to become an advocate, what would be your cause?
That’s it! I officially nominate:
Finding people to nominate took twice as long as it did to answer the questions . . . 🤨 Can’t wait to see what you guys come up with!!